Emergency First Responder (EFR) Primary & Secondary care - £100
First aid and CPR are great skills for any diver to have and they are essential skills for the PADI Rescue diver course. Emergency First Response is a division of PADI that specialises in teaching these life saving skills to both divers and non-divers.
What Will I Learn?
- BLS (Basic Life Support) adult CPR at the layperson level.
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use.
- Shock prevention & managment.
- Spinal injury management.
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk.
- Basic first aid & first aid kit considerations.
- Secondary care illness & injury assement
How Long Will It Take?
The Emergency First Response takes only 1 day and can be combined with the first day of the 5 day Rescue Diver programme.
The Emergency First Response programme is £100 including all course related materials, classroom presentations and certification fees.
What Do I Need To Enrol?
Minimum 12 years of age.