Membership at In Deep Dive Club
The In Deep Dive club is a very active easy-going dive club. With diving on offer up to 2 evenings a week and at weekends, you can be sure that your dive kit won’t stay dry for too long! We offer diving for newly certified divers right through to mixed gas divers. We own and operate two purpose built dive hard-boats and make the most of the amazing array of local dive sites (both wreck and reef) that Plymouth has to offer. We provide a friendly atmosphere and service that offers a great environment to meet other divers from a wide range of professions and backgrounds.
Why In Deep Dive Club?
- Club members save a massive 20% on dive prices!
- Club members are able to access all the facilities of the Mount Batten Watersports centre including showers, changing rooms, toilets, bar, food and hot drinks
- Only 50m from the dive centre to the pontoon
- Trolleys provided to transport equipment to the boats 50m away
- Free car and bike parking onsite
- Free air fills on club dives
- Half price nitrox up to 36% on club dives
- Free equipment hire on club dives
- Free guided dive service with a PADI professional for your first couple of dives upon joining
- Free tea, coffee and refreshments on our boats
- Full dive site information and brief for each dive
- Professional advice and guidance from our team
- Club trips, socials, meetings and holidays
- Great atmosphere, great people & great diving!
How Do I Join?
To join please complete the In Deep membership application form, T&C's form & PADI medical statement form available on request. Visit us or call us on 01752 405400 or email us at email@example.com to arrange your first club dive.