PADI Dive Master - £500
Are you a PADI Rescue Diver? Do you have a career in scuba in mind? Then where better to train than at In Deep Dive Centre, a PADI 5 star Dive centre run by experienced Divemasters and Instructors. Your pathway to professional levels of SCUBA begins with the PADI Dive Master program. It is the prerequisite for both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
- 12 theory development presentations & corresponding theory exams.
- Dive site mapping exercise & emergency assistance plan.
- Supervising students in training.
- Conduction of certified students in training programme.
- Watermanship, stamina and problem solving exercises.
- Demonstration quality skills set.
- Rescue skills workshop.
How Long Will It Take? The Dive Master course programme will vary depending on your skill level, experience and availability. Personal programmes can be discussed with our instructors.
What's Included? The PADI Dive Master programme is £500, including cylinder and weights, pool sessions, boat dives and academic presentations. This does not include course materials or certification fees.
What Can You Teach As A PADI Dive Master?
- PADI Scuba review
- PADI Discover Local Diving
- PADI Skin diver
- PADI Discover snorkelling
- Guide PADI Open Water dives 2, 3 and 4
- Assist PADI instructors on all PADI programmes
Why Enrol With In Deep? During your course you can take full advantage of all on-site facilities at the Mount Batten Watersports centre including; free parking, toilets, showers, changing rooms, secure storage for personal items, cafe, bar, classrooms and waterside views. As well as meeting all performance requirements, In Deep will support you with additional training and experience to expand your professional credentials in the following areas; Gas blending, equipment maintenance and servicing experience, Retail and customer support experience and Boat handling experience.
What Do I Need To Enrol?
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- PADI Rescue diver certification (or equivalent)
- In date Emergency First Response first aid & CPR qualification (or equivalent).
- Equipment requirements; exposure suit, mask, fins, hood, gloves, dive knife, computer/bottom timer, compass, BCD and regulators.
- Minimum of 40 logged dives to enrol (60 dives to be certified).
- Diver medical.